Sunday, July 25, 2010

lets begin again

Yes.
i am going to start blogging again. its been an entire year since i have. but i am going to start up again. i will just start from the beginning of the summer.
These first 5 pictures are from aspen grove.we had a ton of fun there.
Next is all the pictures from the 4th. My sister and her family came down and we had a blast with them.
After they left, Keena and Andy had Efy and they seemed to have a lot of fun.
Right when they got back, Me, Keena, and Malia all headed off to girls camp up in Shalom. We had a really fun time up there.
As of today. We are packing up for Oregon and Washington. We are leaving for Oregon on Wednesday, staying there until Saturday, then driving the rest of the way to Seattle to stay with the Andersons. We like to call it the Anderson resort.
Enjoy the pictures!

11 comments:

LauraLee said...

Hooray! You are blogging again!

Deah said...

I can't believe that you actually blogged! Way to go! I do expect to see your blog updated at least once a month.

Unknown said...

Yay!! Welcome back! By the way, I didn't know you were starting a store/business. I want to check it out sometime! :)

Cassie and Chad said...

So nice to see you blog again. We never get to see our "kind of cousins" so this is a nice way to keep up! Looks like a great summer and seriously I would love a retreat to the Anderson Ranch!!!

hortonhome said...

Laura: yes it is quite exciting

Deah: ohh i will be. Keena has got me going

Kami:yes yes come check it out! 7 Circles is fun come down and see us sometime!... lots and lots of good deals!

Cassie: yeah no kidding it seems we never see you guys anymore! and yes the Andersons house should be way fun!

Jess said...

WOOT! Welcome, welcome. Wish we were going to Portland... pooh.

Suzy said...

Andy - I just left from working at BYU's library, but I had a fun surprise when the other day we got a Talk on CD by you! I popped it in to my computer and listened to it while I was working and thoroughly enjoyed it. You are a funny man. :)

KEENA PEERY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laua Lawrence said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laua Lawrence said...

Yeah! You're back! I think you ought to add the 7 Circles blog to your line-up! Happy Tuesday!

LeChem Fam said...

Hooray welcome back to blogging world! Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun this summer! See you again in six months!! JK