Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Top 20 Quotes from Aspen Grove:

1. There's corn in your hair!
-Steph
2. This is what I call a vacation! -Malia
3. I hate being up on stage, except for at church.
-Kylie
4. Dad, are we made out of meat? -Marcus
5. Tony the Tiger. -Andy
6. Dad, can you put your hand somewhere else? -Kylie
7. You've gotta be kidding me!
-Andy
8.I don't like to sleep on the couch, unless it's made out of a bed. -Kylie
9. Mom, I'm hot. -Marcus
10. Uh huh, the deer could have done this...
-Marcus
11. Why is it okay to say, 'please pass the chicken' but not okay to say, 'please pass the pig?' -Keena
12. Everything happens for a reason! -Keena
13. Well, the most painful part of camp is over! -Elder John H. Groberg
14. I like everyone, except licorice. -Kylie
15. You guys, Quincey is clear over by the turtles! -Steph
16. Bless you Dad! -Quincey
17. I'm a potgut! -Quincey
18. I don't think I'm eating enough meat. -Malia
19. Why don't you make two snowcones and give one to all your friends! -Caleb
20. Why do they call them "cowboys" and not "horseboys?" -Marcus































7 comments:

LauraLee said...

It looks like you guys had an awesome time. I can't wait to talk to you about it in person!

Cassie and Chad said...

WOO HOO!!! What a blast! I am so happy you guys had such a great time. Our kids told us that it was their best vacation ever...And whod a thought it was only 30 minutes away. We'd love to get together and hear all about it!!!

Unknown said...

How fun! I remember going there with my family as a kid. I'd love to take my kids there someday. Steph, you need to join Facebook. There are alot of Timpview people there. I even found Virginia (aka Gina). :)

Michelle said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! (and a full week!) We are so excited you are home and look forward to a fun 4th!

Jason, Kiersten, Jace, and Livi Bree said...

I love the pics! It looks like you guys had a blast!

Jan said...

That is a great place to take your family for vacation. I worked there one summer and loved it. Was Andy the guest speaker for the week?

Emily said...

Looks like so much fun...we missed you guys at the parade!