Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I'm HORRIBLE!!!


Okay I know it I am the worst blogger ever you don't have to say it!!! No excuses except well I guess I just can't keep up with everything! I mean one minute it's "Hey try out these new blog things" and now it's "look how cool FaceBook is". Really I mean this is pushing me to the limits in the technology world. But if I am going to be married to Andy I guess I really should try and keep caught up.

But since it's conference weekend and time to fix those bad habits this is coming up. Time to keep up with blogging and no more excuses..........

So it's either blogging or keeping Quincey's hand out of the Nutella jar!!

4 comments:

LauraLee said...

I can't wait until you show that picture to Quincey's boyfriend in 20 years.

Angie said...

Oh my heck! A new post! ... Cute Sneaky little Quincey...

Cassie and Chad said...

Hip Hip Hooray...You posted! That Quincey is a cutie!!!

Unknown said...

Yay you posted! You sure got cute little kiddo's there. :)